So, I am totally starting to
freak now. We haven’t done anything for the baby (besides by a house!) because
we have been waiting to find out what we are having. But, it didn't dawn on me
to start RESEARCHING Researching what the best car seats, bottles, pumps, strollers,
and much less DAY CARES! Now, I know that I should be able to easily find out
what the best products are, but day cares?! Where do you even start? And I
can’t believe I should already have my baby on a waiting list! I don’t even
know what you are little HoneyBee and I already have to start thinking and
planning on day cares (or school I would rather)…I never ever wanted to put my
babies in school before kindergarten before. The good thing is, I now firmly believe that a school is a great
thing to introduce your child to, even at such a young age. They learn to put
themselves to sleep, to interact with others, get past the separation anxiety
phase (which I might add I had ALL throughout elementary! Ask my mom, she can
definitely attest to that!), and a host of other positives. But it’s still the
fact that I will have to leave this little bundle of joy.
My sister-in-law told me that I
am not allowed to freak yet, and that she will tell me when I can freak…but I
am FREAKING! (Mainly about finding the right school and the expense of it)
Fruit Comparison: Onion
Cool Things Happening: It is just
a busy little bee in there…moving and squirming all around
Mood: Pretty upbeat. A few sad
days here and there, but getting much more excited to be bringing a little
Struz into our family.
Comfort Level: Well…my back is
starting to hurt (already!), and I have definitely been feeling my belly grow;
but I’m sure it’s due to the fact that I’ve hit a growth spurt (you’ll see more
below in the Dr. D visit details); but other than that, I am really good.
Appetite/Cravings: Can we say
“Hungry…all the time”?! Honey’s loving it, he’s been waiting for me to get
here! Cravings – SWEETS (which according to Old Wives Tales, craving sweets
means it’s a girl)
This Week…I felt this little
HoneyBee flutter inside of me!!! Doc says it could be a few more weeks before I
feel something again, but I felt the flutter!
Boy or Girl? Only a little while
till we find out; but the tally is:
Boy – most people
Girl – 2
What do we want? – A healthy baby
J
Pre-Natal Visit #4 Stats
Weight Gain – 5 lbs to date
Honey Bee’s Size – 20 weeks!
Yep…that’s 3 weeks ahead, and means my “insides” have grown 7 cm in the last 4
weeks
Honey Bee’s Heart Rate – 145
(according to research…you can’t tell if this means it’s a boy or a girl!)
Next Appointment…Anatomy scan!
Not only will we get to see this little HoneyBee again, but we will get an
all-over view of it to make sure it is growing healthy, and we will get to find
out what it is!!! October 12th…mark your calendars!



No comments:
Post a Comment