Saturday, August 11, 2012

30 Weeks to Go


Let me just start out by saying, 10 weeks has been the toughest yet! (So I apologize if the below seems negative, but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t say it how it is). Everyone says I should feel great starting around week 12, and boy oh boy, am I hoping and praying for that to be true!

Here’s the low down for the week:

Honeybee's Fruit Comparison: A prune
Cool Things Happening: Honeybee has entered the fetal stage and pretty much has all organs in place, now focusing on growing and getting them to function.

Mood: Generally upbeat considering how I feel
Energy Level: LOW!! I am exhausted ALL the time!
Comfort Level: Mid – there’s just so much going on, it’s hard to feel comfortable
Appetite/Cravings: I find myself eating every hour, but pizza and soup have been speaking to my stomach this week
Nausea or Vomiting: Thank goodness no vomiting, but I am nauseous most of the time. “Morning” sickness is not what I have. I’m best in the morning, but when I put something in my stomach, it throws me off. (A little backwards, but that’s the way this little Honeybee has made me). Funny enough…my mom was the EXACT same way
This Week…We had another check-up and saw the baby!!!!

Pre-Natal Visit #2 Stats
Second Ultrasound – It looks like a baby!! And the most awesome thing of all…it waved to us! Literally, its little hand was sitting there waving around for the camera.
Weight Gain – 2 lbs
Honey Bee’s Size – 10 weeks, 6 days +/- 4 days (right on track if we do the -4 days)
Honey Bee’s Heart Rate – 171 – much higher than last time, but still in the right range for it’s age

You can see Honeybee's little hand waving in the air!

Another view of this little prune-sized baby


1 comment: